Divorce For Less Oklahoma

images (4) images (4)


Are the documents you type legal? Yes,  It is completely legal to buy completed divorce documents. You can buy blank forms and download from the internet. I would not recommend them because they can be very confusing and most of the time not proper forms for filing in Oklahoma.  If you fill out the forms wrong, it can cause your divorce to be thrown out or could require an attorney to fix. Allowing me to type your documents for you, helps ensure you that they are filled out correctly.


Do you meet in person? No I do not.  I do not have an office and I can't drive to you due to cost of fuel and trying to get both of our schedules to align is difficult.  If I did I would have to charge higher prices.  I feel my prices are some of the lowest around.  I service all of Oklahoma, and it would be too difficult to try to meet with everyone who would like to meet personally.  You can email or text me if you have any questions.


Do you offer any refunds? No, I do not offer any refunds, but if there is a problem with your papers I will gladly correct them.  I do not charge to make corrections if notified within 10 days. If after the 10 days I will charge a small fee.


Can you file my divorce for me? Only an attorney can file your documents for you. I am strictly a document service, so I cannot file for you.


I don’t know how much to put for child support, can you help? Sorry, but I can’t. Oklahoma DHS has a website for you to input your information to calculate the child support. You will need to have it figured and agreed upon between both parties before I type your papers. If you are unable to do this, please let me know.  Here is the link http://www.okdhs.org/onlineservices/cscalc/Pages/cscalc.aspx


What if I can’t find my spouse? It is best if you try all means to locate your spouse because otherwise, you will need to do a Divorce by Publication. I do offer these documents as well.


I just moved to Oklahoma, can I still file for my divorce here? The Oklahoma residency requirements require you to live in Oklahoma for at least 6 months, and you have to live in your county for the last 30 days. Even if you have lived in Oklahoma for several years, if you just moved into a new county, you will have to wait till you have been in the new county for the last 30 days.


Isn’t what you do considered practicing law? No, not at all. I do not give any legal advice.  I strictly complete divorce documents for those who need them. I complete them exactly how my customers tell me that they want them with the information they provide to me.


Will I need to attend parenting classes if kids are involved in my divorce? Yes, if kids are involved in the divorce you are both required to attend parenting classes as well as provide the Court with such proof.  Here is a link to one of a few parenting classes you can attend.   http://coparenting.okstate.edu/online-class


Are court fees included? No, court fees are seperate from my document services. If you cannot afford court costs you can ask the judge to waive them. This is an application to the court called a "Paupers Affidavit." Here is a link to the pauper's affidavit to fill out.  http://oklaw.org/files/CB59BD67-E9D4-A408-BB53-C676C85FEED2/attachments/E8ACA46D-1865-45FA-B9A4-8D6067A7F9FE/sample-paupers-affidavit.pdf


***Divorceforlessok.com can not be considered a substitute for consulting an

attorney nor a substitute for obtaining legal advice. Divorceforlessok.com is

strictly a document service allowing persons to uphold their right of self-representation.***


Copyright-Divorce For Less Oklahoma all rights reserved 2015-2016